Friday, February 22, 2013

First Quarter Review

a)  Evaluate your performance so far this semester by explaining how you've done on required assignments and how you have moved forward on your Sr. Project/BQ/CWG;

For the most part I think I am putting good effort into my assignments but not good enough to get assignments in on time. Do to a lot of health issues this year... well semester I think it has cut into my performance quite a bit but I don't think I should let that be an excuse. Overall I know I can do better and I will especially with my collaborative groups in the page I made with them as well as with the collaborative group for my senior project. 

b) List your goals and expectations of yourself for the next quarter
Next quarter I want to push myself to do everything completely and one hundred percent better. I want to push myself to get everything in on time even earlier. Stop procrastinating and push myself. I slack of and procrastinate to much this semester and I know I need to change that.

 c) Make suggestions for course content/process.
I don't really have any suggestions at the time but I know if something pops up I will definitely let Dr.Preston know and talk to my classmates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment