Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fresno State Audition

I've been hesitating to talk about this on my blog but I do think that it is time. The pieces that I am required to play and the piece that I chose to many people are a piece of cake...but to me they are really hard pieces. I've been practicing Monday through Friday for about thirty minutes to an hour. The reason I don't practice for more then that time is due to a limited schedule or no place to be able to practice peacefully. Also a friend of mine told me it's bad to over practice anyways. Well... The big day in about seven hours..
My auditions are Flute Studio auditions at 12:00 pm
and Bulldog Marching Band auditions at 2:30pm
and somewhere in between those two times I believe I have to take some sort of music theory text.
Anyways I know people who can play my auditions as if they have been playing them for ages but to me it's different.
I as compared to those people have never had a private lesson before in my life which they obtain weekly. Also  a lot of people thought I was foolish to be so excited to be getting in Fresno (the only school I applied for) but to me and my family it was a great accomplishment. This is my next step in living out MY DREAM! MY GOALS!
Anyways, I have this full week to practice and after that I get to put myself out there and reach for the stars! I'm working hard because I know this is my life and what is going to decide my future.
OH! And hopefully I get to be the radio for our journal on Friday at school which would give me a great opportunity to get my piece ahead! ^^

Nerves are building up! FRESNO HERE I COME~! SOOOOON!!!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment