Monday, February 25, 2013

WRITINGAS5PECTATORSPORT

All of the work I'll be taking a look at and reviewing are from Christa Weston's blog.
Michelle Crosby
~ I didn't see a specific pre-write for that specific essay so that would be my first suggestion. All though it seemed she knew exactly where her train of thought was going you never know when that one little distraction can throw it off. However on the positive side I really like the first paragraph because it shows good understanding of the book chosen.

Mackenzie Greeley
~ I feel there was a lot of great ideas on the paper but.. maybe too many for that one paper. I think separating the pre-write from the general essay writing would have made it somewhat easier to follow and not be overwhelmed just looking at it. But I think the ideas and right approach are all there.

Iliana Gutierrez
~ Even though there is no essay for Iliana I think her pre-write is really awesome! I feel that just having that pre-write would make the process of writing the essay a lot easier. I like the fact that the pre-write is structured in the format her essay will take shape. I'm sure her essay would have been great if the time would have been given.

Elizabeth Hotchkiss
~ As with some of the essays above I would love to see a pre-write! I feel that is the time would have been taken there would actually be the beginning of a great essay. The one that I see now seems to kind of be lost or in many places so I feel that a pre-write would be a great tool for her.

Dr.Preston
~ I actually am happy that even Dr.Preston did one because it just shows the practice of a preacher. I feel that he didn't need to if he didn't want to because he already did all these tests...and obviously passed with flying colors. Anyways I can't really read his writing but I do appreciate his pre-write. It shows his own personal writing style. That is kind of what my pre-write would look like. Although it seems a but disorganized it works to the ability of every person.I think it was a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment