Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midterm Reflection

a) What went well?
I think overall the best thing I did was time management. I was afraid I would not have enough time and it could have been because it was only matching but I think it still went well.

 b) What didn't go well?
I don't believe my grade was the best it could be. I don't think I put in enough hours to actually study through the week so I don't think I will be to happy with my grade. However I know that's all my own fault.

c) How much of the content will stick with you?  
I think fifty to sixty percent of the content will stick with me because I sadly have not changed my vocabulary studying habits since sophomore year and that is how much stuck with me then. So I am just basing it off of that.

d) What can you learn from the experience to improve for next time?
I definitely need to work on my study habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment