Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reading Notes: Until Now!

I feel like this test was a big eye opener for me. I never really focused on taking in detail notes because I never really needed them in my other classes. However this class is so focused on the insight and details that I can no longer do that.

My first set of notes were basically five to ten basic points for each story but now I know that I can't do that. I think the page numbers should be a big duh factor to include now. I think my notes meant nothing to me but now that I see how resourceful they could have been I know how much value I should put in my notes. I think this was definitely my first eye opener to this situation which is strange but I feel like no other class really focused on this aspect of being an individual that will be successful in studying on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment