Thursday, November 1, 2012

AP Hamlet PLN

So after a long search into countless pages where discussion took place here are my top five. The reason for these I have chosen is the fact that they all seemed like sources a teacher would use. Seeing as we have read through the play these resources will help every student know the break down of Hamlet. When you can fully comprehend something to the point where you can break it down and explain it to others then you have mastered the material. This is why I think these sources I have posted here will really help those of us who have yet to master Hamlet.


HERE is a full outline for teachers that are looking further into Hamlet and a teaching plan. I think you can easily take this and self apply to study habits.


Mind Map... Great to sort out your major ideas,

Look around on this blog! It's another class looking for some good resources like us!

http://shsaplit.wikispaces.com/hamlet_review_1 

Multiple Choice Test Good help for anything!

2 comments:

  1. Great links; I like the mind map one!! When I first look at it, it looks really complicate.Then, when i take another close look,it is a great resource for me to understand the motifs in Hamlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice in links. Like Ming I liked the mind map and was so interested I didn't just scan through it, I actually read it, it helped me understand much more on Hamlet.

    ReplyDelete