Wednesday, November 14, 2012

All Nighters.......

So this is my two cents for this all nighter study session with Sam. Now every one always talks about how pulling all nighters and cramming sessions are completely horrible and you should never do them, but come on you are talking about teenagers here. The one who reigns over our souls is the great and almighty power of procrastination. Yes this has been a long time to stay awake and completely unhealthy but I feel this is one of the few times I can place YOLO appropriately in my school work. Being as we both might regret this by tomorrow when we are taking the test I feel that for now this is really helping us review. Apart from giving us more hours in the day I feel it really helps us prepare for the future. Those college days when we need to pull these all nighters left and right. AP class would not be complete with the full imitation of a college experience now would it? haha

2 comments:

  1. If you think it prepares you for college...wait til you have kids! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in the long run these sleepless nights aren't too bad. Haha and thank you very much for your comments!(:

    ReplyDelete